2017-18 WRI Education Foundation Scholarship Applications are available.
HARTFORD, Conn. December 31, 2016 -- The Wire Reinforcement Institute (WRI) Education Foundation is sponsoring scholarships ranging from $2,000 to $4,000 for engineering students seeking undergraduate or graduate degrees in civil or structural engineering.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE APRIL 15, 2017
Las Vegas, NV January 17, 2017 -- The Wire Reinforcement Institute (WRI) exhibited at the international World of Concrete event January 23-25...
Scholarships Awarded by WRI Education Foundation
HARTFORD, Conn. Aug. 12, 2016 -- The Wire Reinforcement Institute (WRI) Education Foundation, has announced $12,000 in scholarships for four students pursuing engineering studies. This is the 12th year for the program, which has awarded in excess of $150,000 in scholarship proceeds since its inception.
Read our NewsletterIssue 1-17
- Encyclopedia Britannica: Definition - Reinforced Concrete
- Cyclic Testing and Assessment of Columns Containing Recycled Concrete Debris Structural Journal, 9/1/2016
- Structural Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Frames Subjected to Progressive Collapse Publication: Structural Journal, 1/1/2017
- Detailing of Cutoff Flexural Reinforcement, Structural Journal, 9/1/2016Continuous Transverse Reinforcement—Behavior and Design Implications, Structural Journal, 9/1/2016
- Performance of Punching Shear Reinforcement under Gravity Loading: Influence of Type and Detailing, Structural Journal, 7/1/2016
- World of Concrete 2018