Visit the Wire Reinforcement Institute (WRI) at the World of Concrete February 4-7, 2020
Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth N2737.
Pre-Bent Welded Wire Reinforcement Mats Can Save on Installed Costs
The ability to deliver pre-bent, fabricated welded wire reinforcement (WWR) mats to a job site magnifies the potential for significant savings on the installed cost of a project’s steel reinforcement package. Bending welded wire reinforcement literally adds a third dimension to concrete reinforcement ...
Welded Wire Reinforcement Fabrication Has Plain and Deformed Wire Options
Welded wire reinforcement is fabricated with deformed steel wire, plain/non-deformed wire, or some combination of the two. Each is effective in different project applications. Deformed wire used for the manufacturing of welded wire reinforcement is an orthogonal arrangement of structural wires ...
Welded Wire Reinforcement - - A Proven Quality and Profitable Choice in Construction
Welded Wire Reinforcment (WWR) is labeled the construction industry’s “best kept secret” by some, although history shows it’s been used effectively since Roman times. Today, concrete structures are being successfully and economically reinforced with high-strength, uniformly-distributed welded wire ...
Read our Newsletter
- Encyclopedia Britannica: Definition - Reinforced Concrete
- Cyclic Testing and Assessment of Columns Containing Recycled Concrete Debris Structural Journal, 9/1/2016
- Structural Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Frames Subjected to Progressive Collapse Publication: Structural Journal, 1/1/2017
- Detailing of Cutoff Flexural Reinforcement, Structural Journal, 9/1/2016
- Continuous Transverse Reinforcement—Behavior and Design Implications, Structural Journal, 9/1/2016
- Performance of Punching Shear Reinforcement under Gravity Loading: Influence of Type and Detailing, Structural Journal, 7/1/2016
- World of Concrete