Technical Consulting Engineer
The Wire Reinforcement Institute is currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer to provide technical assistance to industry and association members. This is a consulting position responsible to the Chair of the WRI. Extensive experience in reinforcement applications and detailing is required. BS/MS and/or PE is preferred. Some travel is required.
Please reply with a Resume to:
WRI c/o Robert J. Weil
11325 Random Hills Road, Suite 360
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Wire Reinforcement Institute (WRI) at the World of Concrete January 22-25, 2019 - Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth N2737.
Read our Newsletter
- Encyclopedia Britannica: Definition - Reinforced Concrete
- Cyclic Testing and Assessment of Columns Containing Recycled Concrete Debris Structural Journal, 9/1/2016
- Structural Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Frames Subjected to Progressive Collapse Publication: Structural Journal, 1/1/2017
- Detailing of Cutoff Flexural Reinforcement, Structural Journal, 9/1/2016Continuous Transverse Reinforcement—Behavior and Design Implications, Structural Journal, 9/1/2016
- Performance of Punching Shear Reinforcement under Gravity Loading: Influence of Type and Detailing, Structural Journal, 7/1/2016
- World of Concrete 2018