The Welded Wire Reinforcement Design and Detailing Guide (“The Guide”) provides contractors and designers a comprehensive benchmark for the incorporation of WWR into contract documents used on site. It explains by example why (a) the structural Engineer-of-Record (EOR) needs no proprietary-like knowledge in order to implement WWR into their contract drawings, and (b) the protocol-in-use for reinforced concrete design and detailing need not be overhauled in order to accommodate WWR usage. The Guide is best used as a complement document to design and detailing standards publications, creating value by offering detailing insights specific to welded wire reinforcement.
- Cover and Table of Contents
- Chapter One - Introduction and Document Usage
- Chapter Two - Welded Wire Reinforcement in ACI 318-19
- Chapter Three - Manufacture Welded Wire Reinforcement
- Chapter Four - Specifying Welded Deformed Wire Reinforcement
- Chapter Five - EXAMPLE: Shallow Foundations
- Chapter Six - EXAMPLE: Ground Supported Slabs
- Chapter Seven - EXAMPLE: Tilt-up Panels
- Chapter Eight - EXAMPLE: Cantilever-type Site Retaining Wall
- Chapter Nine - EXAMPLE: Mild Reinforcement in a Post-Tensioned System
- Chapter Ten - EXAMPLE: Conventional Two-way Mild Reinforced Slab
* * * * * * *
NOTICE OF DISCLAIMER
Publications, charts, tables, and statistics made available on the WRI website are intended to serve only as an informational resource for WRI website users. WRI, its officers, directors, employees, authorized representatives, agents and assigns make no representations or warranties of any kind with regard to the contents of the publications, charts, tables, and statistics and disclaim any and all liability for damages or losses of any kind to person or property, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, attorneys fees or costs, arising out of or relating to the use of the publications, charts, tables and/or statistics made available on the WRI website. No advice, information or documentation obtained by you from WRI personnel or the website shall create any warranty or liability on the part of WRI.
ALL DOCUMENTS are Adobe Acrobat Reader PDFs. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC